In this article you will learn how to:
- Deactivate a location
Note: You must have administrator access to this setting.
Once a location is deactivated, the employees allocated to the location will no longer be able to clock in/out and managers and other key staff will also no longer have access to the system online.
You will still be able to see deactivated locations in the inactive tab.
Historical work information will be stored in the deactivated locations list for you to find back should you need it.
Before deactivating a location it is best practice to:
- Remove all email addresses from employee profiles or...
- Move the employee main locations if they are still active within your business Here's an article on how to edit Employee Profiles.
To deactivate a location:
- Logon to app.bizimply.com
- Click on the drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner of the screen, where you can view your name/ email address
- Select 'Location Setup'
- Search for the location you wish to deactivate
- Click on 'Deactivate' next to the location name
This will remove the location from the 'Active Locations' list and keep their profile in the 'Inactive Locations' list.
If you need to access historical information, you can do so by reactivating the location.