In this article you will learn:
- How to set up custom fields for employee personal tab?
- How does a custom field look like in employee profiles?
- Can quick edit be used for custom fields?
How to set up custom fields for employee personal tab?
In order to set up custom fields in settings you have to have Administrator access. Please note that Reporting is not available for custom fields.
- Login to your Bizimply account as an Administrator
- Click on your name in the top right hand corner, and in the dropdown menu select 'Settings'
- On the left-hand side, select Employee
- Under Employee, select Personal Settings
- Under Personal Tab click on the 'Add Custom Field' button
6. Fill in the Custom field name
7. Select the required Field type 'text' or 'dropdown'
8. Click save
How does a custom field look like in employee profiles?
Custom field can be seen at the bottom of the employee profile personal tab as highlighted on the below image.
Can quick edit be used for custom fields?
Custom fields can also be filled out for employees with the quick edit tool.
1. Go into the Employee tab and select the employees that you wish to edit
2. Click on the blue 'Actions' button
3. Select 'Quick Edit'
4. Fill out the custom fields and click 'Save'