In this article you will learn how to:
- Add an employee to Bizimply
- Inviting employees to use Bizimply and create their password
Note: You must have the appropriate level of permissions in order to create a new employee.
How to add an employee to Bizimply:
- Log into Bizimply
- Ensure you are in the correct location you wish to add the staff member to. This will be employee's ‘Main Location’
- Navigate to the Employee tab
- Click on the blue add employee button
- Fill in the form for employee details. Minimum recommend:* First Name (Required)* Surname (Required)* Email* Phone number (if included in employee profile)* Shared Locations (if applicable)* Schedules
- Press 'Save'
In order to get the full benefits from Bizimply, you should fill out all the information asked for within all the employee profile tabs.
Inviting employees to create their password for Bizimply:
Once you have added an employee, you can invite them to Bizimply to create their password. You can do that on the employee profile or by using quick edit to invite multiple employees in bulk.
Inviting employees via employee profile:
This action will send an email to the employee:
Inviting employees via Quick Edit profile:
1. Select employees
2. Click on the blue Actions button
3. Click on Invite to Bizimply
4. Invite the employees
You can also add employees in bulk via a CSV file.
See how this is done in this article: