In this article you will learn:
- How to bulk edit multiple employees at once
There are several parts of the employee profiles that you can edit for multiple employees at once. They are:
- Title i.e Mr, Mrs, Ms
- Marital status
- Shared Locations
- Main Position
- Other Positions
- Web clocking in and out
- GPS clocking in and out
- Payroll Department
- Payment i.e. Hourly, Salary
- Max Daily Working Hours
- Max Weekly Working Hours
- Min Weekly Working Hours
How to bulk edit multiple employees at once
- Go to 'Employees'
- Select check box in top left corner, beside 'Employee' to select all employees on the page.
- If there is more than 20 employees in your location, you will need to select all employees also, see screenshot below
3. Press 'Actions', the blue button that has now appeared
4. Press 'Quick Edit'
5. Now make the edit you want to apply to the selected employees
6. Press 'Save'
This edit will now be have been applied to the employees you selected. You can do this for all of your employees, or select particular employees by selecting the box beside their picture to select them.