In this article you will learn:
- How to bulk update fields in the employees' profiles via a CSV file
You need to have admin access to use this feature.
- Login to your Bizimply account
- Click the dropdown menu on the right-hand side of the screen
- Click on 'Settings'
- On the left side of the screen click on 'Employees'
- Click on 'Update Employee Profiles'
6. You can now select the dropdown 'Choose field to update:'
7. Once you select a field to update, a blue button called 'Download Active Employee List' will appear on the right-hand side of the screen
8. Click on this blue button 'Download Active Employee List'
9. A CSV file will download
10. Open the CSV file
11. All of your active employees will be on this CSV file and the column to be updated will represent the field that you selected to update
12. You can now update the information for the employees who require an information update
13. It is important that 'Column A' is not edited. This contains a unique Bizimply ID for each employee - it is not the employee number. It allows us to identify this person within the Bizimply system
14. It is okay if you leave a field blank for some employees - the information will not be overwritten with a blank entry and will remain as it currently appears in the system
15. Don't use N/A or '-' for anyone whose information won't be updated - leave that blank
16. Once you have updated the information in the file, save it as a CSV
17. Click 'Choose File' and choose that CSV file that you have just saved
18. Click the blue 'Import' button
19. The updated information will now be in your account. If there are any errors, they will display on the screen. Update the file to correct the errors and import it again