In this article you will learn:
- Allowing your employees to clock in via the Employee Portal
- Allowing your employees to clock out for breaks via the Employee Portal
- How to bulk edit employees to allow clock in via the Employee Portal
Note: You will need account administrator access to enable this setting.
Here is a video walkthrough:
Allowing your employees to clock in via the Employee Portal
1. Log in to your Bizimply account
2. Click your name on the top right-hand corner of the screen
3. Select 'Settings'
4. On the left-hand side of the screen, select 'Attendance' and then click on 'Attendance Settings'
5. 'Employee Portal Clock In' will appear
6. Select 'Yes' if you wish to turn this setting on for clock in/out and also a second setting for clocking in/out for breaks
7. You can also choose to allow those employees to clock in and out for breaks via their employee portal by selecting 'Yes' to that question
8. Click on 'Employees' tab and select an employee
9. Within the employee's profile, select the 'Work' tab
10. At the bottom of the page, select 'Yes' to the question 'Web clocking in and out?'
11. Click 'Save'
Your employee now has access to clock in and out through their employee portal when they login to Bizimply.
Bulk Editing Employee Clock In via Employee Portal
You can also 'Bulk Edit' employee web clock in by selecting all/a range of employees, clicking on bulk edit, and selecting 'Yes' to 'Web Clocking in and out?
- Select the tick box on the top left of your screen above the list of employees
- A blue 'Actions' button will appear
- Click on this 'Actions' dropdown button and select 'Quick Edit'
- Select the 'Work' tab in the pop-up box that appears
- Select 'Yes' to 'Web Clocking in and out?'
- Click 'Save'
The employee has clocked in. What now?
Once your employees have clocked in via their web app, you will be able to see their attendance as normal on the dashboard or on your mobile app.
In order to keep track of who has logged in via the employee portal, you will be able to see informative pop-over messages in the 'Attendance' section where it will say 'Web Clockin'